Performance Short - Oatmeal
Introducing the performance bottom your athletic machine of a body needs - designed for both on and off course.
- Elastic waistband with drawcord adjustment - Secure back right pocket
- Debossed Logo
- Underleg gusset
Materials + Care
Returns + Exchanges
Holiday Returns: All orders placed between 11/13 - 12/25 are eligible for return until January 15th, 2024.
- GAGE R.Verified BuyerReviewingPerformance Short - BlackI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayAmazing Shorts
While the price tag is high, these shorts are worth it for on and off the course! After experimenting between the Active, Range, and Performance shorts I can confidently say these are top of the line version and have impressed me in every way. MY only complaint is the sizing suggests large but that size tends to to large for my waist and mediums fit as expected.
- Hernan M.Verified BuyerReviewingPerformance Jogger - NavyI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAMAZING!
Look great with a polo and sweatshirt . Need more colors !
- Dan C.Verified BuyerReviewingPerformance Short - NavyI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGreat fit, fashionable!
The performance shorts are terrific for a round or a night out. True to size!
- Tawny S.Verified BuyerReviewingPerformance CrewneckI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoAwesome fabric
Runs a little big.FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JacobReviewingPerformance Crewneck - NavyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoBad Birdie Came To Play
The performance crewneck is fantastic. With the price tag I entered with high expectations, this crewneck surpassed nearly every one. The material works great for a sweatshirt and it feels well made. The navy color in particular comes across deeper than it seems in many of the pictures, but it works well. This sweatshirt is easier to appreciate in person, and the M fit as expected. I wouldn’t mind if it was a half inch longer, but it definitely isn’t anywhere near as critically short as those of some major competitors in athleisure