Contest Terms & Conditions
1. ELIGIBILITY The Contest is open to all residents of The United States who have reached the age of majority in their state of residence by the Contest Opening Date, except for employees, agents and representatives of the Organizer, its subsidiaries, affiliates, affiliated companies, advertising or promotion agencies, the suppliers of material, prizes and services related to this Contest, and any other stakeholder directly related to the holding of the Contest, as well as the members of their immediate family (father, mother, brothers, sisters, children and legal or de facto spouse) and anyone with whom these employees, representatives and agents reside.
2. HOW TO ENTER 2.1. No purchase necessary 2.1.1. To enter the Contest, the contestant (the “Contestant”) must fill out the form on contest application available at www.tiptop.ca/cash and provide the following mandatory information: (i) first name; (ii) last name; (iii) email address; (iv) phone number; (vi) that they have followed @badbirdiegolf on Instagram; (vii) that they have read and understood the contest rules and; (viii) agrees to receive marketing emails from Bad Birdie, before the Contest Closing Date, to be automatically entered. 2.1.2. The Contestant who has completed the online entry form is eligible for the Prize (defined below) draws, to be held at any time selected by Bad Birdie. Limit of one (1) Contest entry per person.
3. PRIZE 3.1. . The Winner hereby acknowledges and accepts the Prize consisting of one (1) polo sold by Bad Birdie, as selected by the Winner. Inventory is subject to restrictions decided by Bad Birdie upon the selection of a winner. Availability is not guaranteed in terms of style and/or size. The Prize offered must be accepted as awarded and is not exchangeable, refundable, transferable or convertible into cash. In the event the Prize is not accepted in accordance with its attached conditions, the Prize will be deemed to be forfeited.
4. DRAW 4.1 One (1) selection made solely by, and at the discretion of the Bad Birdie team will be held from all eligible entries received after the Contest Opening Date and before draw date (previous day, 11:59 p.m., EST). The draw shall be held no later than one week after Contest closure.
5. PRIZE CLAIM 5.1 In order to be declared a winner, the selected Contestant must: 5.1.1 Fill in the entry form and complete and answer all the compulsory fields; 5.1.2 Be reached by telephone or email by the Organizer of the Contest within forty-eight (48) hours after the draw and sufficiently reply to the communication. If it is impossible to reach the selected Contestant by telephone or email within forty-eight (48) hours after the draw, all rights to the Prize will be forfeited and another entry will be drawn. If it is impossible to reach the second selected Contestant by telephone or email within forty-eight (48) hours of the draw of the second entry, all rights to the Prize will be forfeited and another entry will be drawn. If it is impossible to reach the third selected Contestant by telephone or email within forty-eight (48) hours of the draw of the third entry, the prize will be forfeited; 5.1.3 The Contestant must confirm their award in reply to the email or phone call to the Organizer of the Contest within three (3) business days of receipt. 5.2 The winner will be named within thirty (30) days following the draw date for the Prize. 5.3 In default of observing any of the conditions mentioned above or any other conditions stipulated in these Rules, the selected Contestant will be disqualified and the Prize that would have been awarded will be forfeited. Within the days following the Winning notice, the Organizer of the Contest will contact the winner to inform him/her of how to claim the Prize.
6. PERSONAL INFORMATION 6.1. From time to time, the Organizer, with the Contestant’s consent, may use the personal information provided in the entry form for the purpose of: 6.1.1. Communicating with the winner so he/she can take possession of the Prize; 6.1.2. Communicating with the Contestant directly in relation to goods and services offered by the Organizer, including special offers and information on travel services; and 6.1.3. Conducting a survey regarding the effectiveness of the website, advertising and sales efforts made by the Organizer. For further information regarding the use of personal information by the Organizer as described in the Policy regarding the protection of personal information and the right to privacy adopted by Bad Birdie and its affiliates, the Contestant is invited to visit the website www.badbirdiegolf.com.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS 7.1. The Winner, without receiving additional compensation, gives rights to the use of their name, address (city, province), voice, statements, comments, photographs and/or other likeness, by Bad Birdie, LLC. for any purpose whatsoever through all media, including, without limitation, the internet for advertising or promotional purposes, and they agree to sign any additional document that could serve to assign the rights to their image, in particular, to Bad Birdie, LLC. 7.2. The Contest is administered by the Organizer. The Organizer assumes no responsibility for entry forms that are received after the Contest Closing Date, lost, stolen, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, falsified, altered or destroyed, and such forms shall be deemed null and void. The Organizer will assume no responsibility for any problem, failure or technical malfunction of a network line, online computer system, peripheral telephone, software, server, provider, email or browser or any other technical malfunction that may occur, including, but not limited to, a problem of the transmission or non-transmission of an entry form, for any reason whatsoever. The Organizer is not responsible in any way for erroneous or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by the equipment and/or programs associated with or used by the Contest or by a technical or human error that may have occurred in conducting the Contest, including in the processing of entry forms. The Organizer assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, loss or fault relating to operation or transmission, failure of communication lines, loss or destruction or prohibited access to or modification of the entry forms. The Organizer is not responsible for any injuries or damages that may result from the holding of the Contest. All entry forms become the property of the Organizer and will not be returned to the Contestants. The Organizer reserves the right to destroy all the documents pertaining to the Contest once the retention period as required by law has expired. The Organizer reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or postpone the Contest at any time, without prior notice, if any factor prevents the holding of the Contest pursuant to these Rules or in accordance with any law, regulation, by-law or policy of any entity having jurisdiction over the Organizer. 7.3. By entering the Contest, the Contestant acknowledges having read and understood these Rules and agrees to be bound by them and to comply with them. The Contestant declares that the Rules are understandable and reasonably available for consultation.